This blog was for my very first English class in college. Highschool-dropout --> college grad

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Okay well last night I talked to my best friend who lives in san diego for about two hours before I realized it was 10 and I had to put the kids to bed. I feel that if I can talk to Cristin for two hours about nothing than I should be able to write for ten minutes about nothing. We talked about our dogs, she has a cutie she calls francis, he is her other child. I have a pug named nosey, I guess he is my other child as well, but he is a pain in the rear. I have a porch kitty/ garage kitty now too. I do not plan on keeping her, although she is really sweet I am not a cat person and nosey tries to eat her every chance he gets. She doesnt have a name, she is homeless but I let her stay in our garage, w/ a cardboard box for a litter box, while it is super cold outside. I do feed her as well, but I really do not want to claim her as ours...I do not want to keep her. Our little pug nosey was a gift from my sister in law to my oldest son Shine. He died very unexpectedly at 9 years old. It has been two and a half years now. My middle child Kayla is now 9. they were born 2 years and a day apart. Shine was small for his age and they used to pretend they were twins because they looked alike and were almost the  same size. My youngest son Isaiah is 7. It is so hard for me to comprehend that my baby will soon be 8. He is forever stuck at 4 to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment