This blog was for my very first English class in college. Highschool-dropout --> college grad

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I will never do that again free write. Where do I began. This girl has made many many choices that I will not be repeating. I will never again turn my car without looking ahead. I have been in a few accidents. All of them I was talking and distracted. I was also an inexperienced teenager who probably had no business having a drivers license. I will try to think of a recent mistake that is not too deep. I will never again let my van get so messy. Just kidding, I am sure it will happen again, but I do say this to myself every time I clean it out. Kids are messy and I tell myself they will have to start cleaning up after themselves but sometimes it is just quicker for me to do it. I will never again drink 2 bottles of wine to myself. It is hell to pay the next day. I will never again cook meat in my silver skillet, it always burns if not stirred constantly and I have burned the meat too many times to give that skillet another chance, veggies only for now on.

Missy had light hair,sort of sunny and golden.Weaved throughout her locks natural highlights of a platinum color. She must have spent a lot of time outdoors.

the formerly Sweet little char abed face now grimaced with crocodile tears. He let out a wail of pure hatred as his parents attempted to strap him down in the car seat. Back and forth the child kicked his feet and flung his arms, any thing he could do to make mom's task difficult.

Chassy and Brandon will be here in about an hour. Wheres Kale and Alec? My kids have already asked me this question a dozen times. I still need to fold the mountain of laundry on my bed or I wont have a place to sleep tonight, and I decided to have company for dinner. Enchiladas at that. Well the meat is still frozen so I will go ahead and throw it in the pot on low with a little water. I can check it in about 20 min and it will be ready to break up. I do not have enough canned enchilada sauce so I will make some from scratch really quick. I let it simmer and go back to folding laundry. I'm hungry the kids start to whine. Dinner is cooking!! I break up the meat and throw some seasonings in, a pinch of this a dash of that. Nothing in my kitchen is measured, unless I am baking some kind of bread or something like that. I go outside and smoke a quick cigg, trying to quit but sometimes I sneak one when I am stressed. Back inside wash my hands, time to get serious. The meat is looking good so now I need to add the secret ingredient, canned beef with gravy. This is my mother in laws recipe, of course I have to tweak it a little.Not because hers isn't amazing, it is honestly one of my favorite dishes that she makes. I have to change it up because I don't want to go to the store so I used what I had on hand. I only have one can of the beef and she uses two. I don't have quite as much meat so my enchiladas are just a little under filled. I compensate with extra cheese and sauce, and as I said earlier I had to make some sauce from scratch. Personally I think it tastes better that way. I dip the tortillas in the warm sauce.
 Be ready beginning of class friday
include reason why food is important
Story
process

No comments:

Post a Comment